MAKE US AN OFFER ON THIS ITEM
- Oscillators - 12 DCO's (2 per voice) featuring CEM3396
- Filter- 1 Lowpass resonant filter using CEM3396 built-in LPF.
- LFO - 2 (plus 1 for vibrato effect).
- Layers - 2-part multitimbral with up to 2 zones.
- Memory - 100 patches, 50 multi
- Keyboard - 61-key (velocity & channel aftertouch)
The Matrix 6 was one of the last few synthesizers from Oberheim to come out during the mid-eighties following the classic OB-series. The Matrix 6 utilized high-tech but less expensive digital and midi features and still retained a totally analog sound. It did this by using DCOs (digitally controlled oscillators) to provide stability, programmability and more. All the Matrix synthesizers featured Matrix Modulation which allows for extremely wild virtual patching for almost unlimited range of sounds and modulation capabilities!
Volume slider cleaned
Select your preferred voltage at no additional cost.
220V - Select voltage preference below.
WE SHIP ALL ITEMS BOMBPROOF!
Contact us about this item
Terms & Conditions
NOTE: Checkout currency is in USD.
NOTE: When customers are located in Iceland the VAT is added in cart. Iceland is not in the EU and therefore this only applies to buyers from Iceland.